Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tears of the dead

Just a mixture of words that has no beat, rhymeless chanting my chorus of defeat. Too tired to think and too numb to care. I have seen the end before I knew it was there. Hmmm, time to lay me weary head to rest. Let’s flip a coin: insomnia or nightmares, which will it be? Will I be lying awake thinking of you, or will you visit me in a dream?

Tears_Of_The_Dead 2 (400 x 511)

no need to dry your eyes
for even though they are not blind  you will never see
the truth for what it is alas
a fairytale not meant to be

accept that you’re a dreamer
that lies can never be undone
admit that love is but a fallacy
and you my dear are entitled to none

being trapped within a certain space
can become unbearable at times
but once that space becomes you
suffocation becomes a crime

© 03.08.2009

1 comment:

  1. hemel jy skryf so goed en mooi elf ek kan nie glo ek lees en kyk sulke gore nie mar dis beaautiful ou elf


    a.

    ReplyDelete