Monday, September 28, 2009

Careless Whispers

Quick! Build a wall around me!

Please?

Open the door to a secret chamber. Make me disappear. Lock the door from the inside. I don’t want to play hide and seek with them anymore.

Just tell me beautiful lies. Become the perfect stranger. Hold me close but despise my existance. Blindfold me, take my hand, and run away with me from nowhere to anywhere ..

I’m not broken don’t try to fix me. Is it too much to ask when I beg you please just walk straight through me as though I’m invisible. I don’t exist. I don’t want to exist.

Old_chamber (400 x 271)

Stop walking around me.
Stop seeing me.
Stop ..

Light a candle. Whisper my name. Then softly kill the flame with a blow of your breath. Blow the letters of my name on your lips away.

Embrace the darkness.

See nothing.
Hear nothing.
Smell nothing.
Taste nothing.
Feel nothing.

Rid yourself of me.

And see everything.
Hear everything.
Smell everything.
Taste everything.
Feel everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment