Monday, July 20, 2009

I forget

Forget_Me_Not (400 x 375)

I forget to breathe when I’m with you, because to me you become life itself.
I forget not to cry when your beauty, both inside-and-out, calms the storm within me.
I forget about all the treasures in the world when I’m holding your heart in my hands.
I forget that time passes by when my thoughts are holding onto your timeless name.
I forget about winter when the sound of your voice becomes my fireplace.
I forget the stains on my soul while you’re crowning me as your queen.
I forget that I am mortal because I have already found heaven in you.
I forget to be scared when I find myself in your arms’ embrace.
I forget my wounds because your presence heals them instantly.
I forget all the rules when you take my hand and promise never to let go.
I forget that I’m not supposed to love you when in fact I worship you.
I forget to remember who I am when I find my reflection in your eyes.
I forget everything, except you, and why I love you more than life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment