Wednesday, January 6, 2010

'2009' : from hero to zero

There were three knocks against the door. Slowly. Timed.

As I made my way towards the door, not expecting any company, the handle moved and the door was slowly opened by a dark shapeless shadow standing in front of me, similar to a Wraith.

Faceless. But it’s eyes blinding my own, piercing my heart.

It didn’t speak a word, but demanded my mask. I took it off my face and handed it over without any protest, almost hypnotized by the empty presence of this powerful force standing in front of me.


Sadness has come for me. With a vengeance.

It took me hostage and I surrendered, willingly. It had full control over me.

Today, a year ago you were on the road looking for me.

Because somehow you lost me along the way. You missed my soul next to you, my hand in yours, the way we used to race down the hill on your bicycle, you missed .. me.

My walk with you was one to remember.
My hand in joune.
Jou hart in myne.

Once upon a yesterday ..

you
missed
me

But that was a year ago ..

:((

No comments:

Post a Comment