Monday, November 2, 2009

The Punisher




I am floating.

Somewhere between nowhere and anywhere.

I wish 2009 would disappear with the blink of an eye. And yet, I fear the birth of 2010.

Where do I go from here? 33½ years .. and what have I got to show? Who am I? Who have I become? I am climbing Dune 7 and the stubborn wind refuses to leave the trace of a single footprint behind me.

Closure.

As underrated as forgiveness. Hmm. Closure can actually lead to forgiveness. Or if need be,
a request to be forgiven, at the very least?

The truth, no matter how harsh, doesn’t hurt as much as not knowing.

And I wonder why words seem out of reach .. ?

Why? That’s all I have ever asked of you .. was it really too much to ask? Honestly?

I drag the ball and chain behind me .. as I make my way from nowhere to anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment